Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bebo begone!

Start of the Premiership yesterday and Arsenal manage a draw against the mighty Villa. Not too disappointed, as I see Villa as a decent mid/top half finish this season with Martin O'Neill at the helm. He's a great manager, focused on solid defence, and hitting teams on the break and from set pieces. And that's what they did to us yesterday and it worked well. Arsenal these days are always looking for the perfect goal, to let everyone in our team touch the ball before Henry handstands and cartwheels the ball into the top corner, off the crossbar. But never the less, a good start. Walcott also got part of a game, coming on and setting up the equaliser, which was nice to see and from what I saw on the highlights, if he gets a chance this season he could be like Fabregas and Eboue who really came into their own last season.


Like the rest of the world, and other planets in the solar system with internet access, I succumbed to the pressures of joining bebo. For months now I have been addicted to this phenomenon, which has been the vein of my existence i am ashamed to say. It has been just another one of those distractions to keep me back from God, my wife, pro evo, friends... in that order. So today I made a massive step, and deleted my account. It's unbelievable, but I could have spent easily a couple of hours, browsing through friends pages, to see what photos they'd uploaded or what comments people had left for them. So this is Day 01 without bebo, you will be updated with my progress.

Anyway, that's enough for now, have got a Snow Patrol gig on Wednesday, Radiohead on Thurs and reedstar on Fri, does it get any bigger?

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, August 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seagoe..
Ur a blogger!!?? I will hopefully be one soon when i get my finger out and set one up. Snow Patrol good but not as good as id hoped! xoxox joyful

 
At 12:08 AM, August 27, 2006, Blogger Zico said...

Yea joy i was well disappointed as you can read in the above blog.would be good to see ya on here!talk soon x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home